2017 Exhibitor Info & Registration
Join us on August 10th, 2017 from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Location: Great Lakes Truck Driving School 27740 Royalton Rd (Rt 82) Columbia Station, OH 44028.
Registration for the 2017 Great Lakes Job Fair Is Open Click Here to complete the registration form This annual Job Fair is hosted by Great Lakes Truck Driving School and has grown to be recognized as the premier truck driving, construction, and oilfield hiring event!
The Job Fair is open to the public and brings hundreds of job-seekers, both experienced and inexperienced, who are seeking employment in companies like yours. If you are looking for truck drivers, heavy equipment operators, or oilfield general laborers, do not miss this event!
- The event is marketed to those seeking positions as truck drivers, heavy equipment operators, and oilfield laborers.
- The event will be heavily marketed to the general public as well as past graduates and current students of Great Lakes Truck Driving School
- Approximately 40% of attendees already have experiences and are seeking new employment!
- Approximately 60% of attendees are new to the industry and seeking a new career.
- Job-seekers will be CDL holders and heavy equipment operators. Other credentials that job-seekers may hold are SafeLandUSA, OSHA 10 Hour, OSHA Crane & Rigging, and NCCER Heavy Equipment Operation.
Marketing to Job-seekers
- Over $40,000 has been allocated to 15 different radio stations, as well as Cleveland’s NBC Affiliate WKYC Channel 3, to advertise for this event!
- There will be 30 and 60 second radio commercials as well as live interviews promoting the event on WKYC’s Live on Lakeside
- The Great Lakes Job Fair will be promoted heavily to bring the most qualified job-seekers. Marketing efforts will include social media, event listings, press releases, radio advertisements, direct mail, e-mails, newspapers, online ads, and more!
- This event is free for your company to attend however, sponsorship packages are available to make the most of the event!
- Companies must register in advance by filling out the 2017 Participation Form
- The registration deadline is Friday, July 21st, 2017
- 2017 Company Invite & Participation Booklet
- We anticipate over 75 companies. Make your company stand out with a sponsorship package!
- Bring an event sponsor is more than extra recognition at the event.
- Our packages include radio ads with your company name, online promotion of your company, recruiting efforts after the event, and year round recognition!
- To see some examples of sponsorship from last year’s event, view the documents listed below under, “2016 Job Fair”
- To learn more about sponsorship packages check out the 2017 Company Invite & Participation Booklet
- Company advertisements in the job-seeker event program. This program is distributed to all prospective students and graduates for a full year after the Job Fair.
- Become a Sponsor Today by Completing the 2017 Participation Form
2016 Great Lakes Job Fair
- Click here to view the 2016 Event Program. This program was given to all event attendees and has been distributed to all Great Lakes Truck Driving School students since the 2016 Job Fair. Sponsorship packages include advertising in the program and listings under the “Featured Employers” Section.
- View the photo album from our 2016 event!
- Click play below to listen some of our 2016 Job Fair Commercials! See our 2017 sponsorship packages to hear your company name featured in our 2016 job fair radio advertisements!